Plot your own course and set your own pace!
Wind your way through Habersham, White, Rabun and Towns Counties ...
and discover original works of art made by regional artists at our charming shops, galleries and studios. Most venues are open year round.
Please join us for
TWO Open House Weekends
with Demonstrating Artists
"Summer Art Amble"
and November 8-10
"Annual Holiday Road Open House"
Meet over 100 local artists ... painters, potters, jewelry makers, fiber, glass, metal artists and more demonstrating art in the making.
Find miles of handmade gifts and that every so special one-of-a-kind item for everyone on your list. (CLICK HERE to see larger map.)
Be sure to Register to Win Great Prizes at all tour stops ... like theater tickets, restaurant gift certificates, and maybe even an original oil painting.
Set your course ahead of time to maximize your tour or just head for the hills and look for the "Art Zone" signs!
With so much to see and do, make plans to stay overnight in a cozy mountain getaway, dine at local eateries, then head out for another full day with many miles of creative ground to cover!
- Young Harris to Clayton ..... 35 miles
- Hiawassee to Helen ..... 23 miles
- Hiawassee to Cleveland ..... 33 miles
- Cleveland to Helen ..... 9 miles
- Helen to Sautee ..... 6 miles
- Sautee to Clarkesville ..... 12 miles
- Sautee to Batesvilleve .... 11 miles
- Batesville to Lakemont ..... 17 miles
- Lakemont to Clayton ..... 9 miles
- Clayton to Tallulah Falls .....12 miles
- Tallulah Falls to Clarkesville ..... 16 miles
- Clarkesville to Batesville ..... 12 miles
Email for specifics and we'll be happy to steer you in the right direction!
Download our brochure and map in printable PDF form here. (3MB - wait for it.)